3D Laser Scanning Services in China – 3D Scanning for Quality Control
Do you want to fast obtain critical information to speed up reverse engineering? Do you want to make your building projects run more efficiently? 3D laser scanning technology is the best solution for you. With state-of-the-art 3D laser scanners and skilled operators, our 3D laser scanning services can work remotely at your facility and measure the required data with great accuracy and excellent detail in a fraction of time, then the 3D modeling experts can develop a precise 3D model based on the point cloud data formed from 3D scanning. We’ll convert the scan data to operational deliverables, you can use the laser scan data to inspect the print dimensions, check out product troubleshooting, for CAD model creation, and competitive analysis. Whether your project only needs scanning or multiple services, we will provide you with on-site intelligence. From scanning to visualization to data preparation, we can meet your needs of data delivery and ensure your timeline is on track to accomplish your goals.
Why Choose Our 3D Laser Scanning Services
- High-accurate laser scanners to ensure quick and precise measurement.
- Ensure to meet critical deadlines and improve your project productivity.
- You can get the most accurate data the first time and focus on the task.
- Eliminates the need for multiple site visits due to missing measurements.
- Find out inaccuracies before they turn into rework or more changes.
What is 3D Laser Scanning & How It Works?
3D laser scanning is a type of non-contact modeling technology, which can quickly obtain the coordinates, reflectivity, color, and other information of each point on the object surface in a large area and high resolution through the method of high-speed laser scanning measurement. From these massive and dense point information, a 1:1 true color three-dimensional point cloud model can be quickly reconstructed to provide an accurate basis for subsequent processing and data analysis. It is characterized by rapidity, high benefit, non-contact, penetration, dynamic, initiative, high density, high precision, strong digitization, automation and real-time. 3D laser scanning is an efficient and reliable way to get digital design files from solid objects.
Advantages of 3D Laser Scanning
- A high density of data points can be easily collected, which can speed up the measuring process and project progress.
- 3D laser scanning can provide more comprehensive and detailed /images than traditional methods.
- The 3D laser scanner can achieve a high level of accuracy.
- It reduces the amount of work required to complete subsequent steps of design and production.
- There is no need to touch objects and is suitable for measuring small, complex, or fragile features that are easy to deform or damage.- 3D laser scanning is more cost-effective than most other measurement technologies.
- It can record accurate measurement results up to hundreds of meters. This can help ensure the safety of the operator when there is a danger.
Common Applications of 3D Laser Scanning
- Reverse engineering: it needs to deduce the design principle of products directly from the analysis of finished products when the necessary production information cannot be easily obtained. 3D laser scanning technology can collect accurate 3D spatial data in a short time and can provide an important data source for reverse engineering.
- Cultural relics protection: using 3D laser scanning technology to shoot and model the cultural relics entity and real scene, and implement computer three-dimensional graphic simulation to restore and reproduce the original style and features of ancient buildings and sites with only remnants. In addition, three-dimensional object design can be carried out by using computer three-dimensional graphics technology, which can be applied to the imitation process of cultural relics; Or it can be used for 3D model reconstruction, data preservation and auxiliary restoration of cultural relics.
- Space and geography: 3D laser scanning measurement technology provides a new technical means for people to obtain rich spatial information. Laser scanning technology, combined with inertial navigation system (INS), global positioning system (GPS), charge-coupled device (CCD) and other technologies, has shown strong advantages in high-precision real-time acquisition of large-scale digital elevation model, reconstruction of the urban three-dimensional model, acquisition of geographic information in local areas, and has become an important supplement to photogrammetry and remote sensing technology.
- Manufacturing industry: the rapid prototyping method based on 3D laser scanner data provides another idea for product model design and development, shortens the design and manufacturing cycle and reduces the development cost.
- Medical fields: in the field of orthodontics and skull repair, 3D laser scanning technology is used for 3D data reconstruction and modeling.
- Game industry: from characters to scenes, using a 3D laser scanner to obtain data to build three-dimensional scenes not only has good visual effect and impact, but also the human and physical design and luxurious 3D scene depiction are extremely exquisite.
- Security assurance: the 3D model reconstructed based on a 3D laser scanner can be directly applied to the security identification of national defense units, law enforcement agencies and government agencies.