Quality control point refers to a management mode set up to implement effective quality control on key control objects or key construction processes of information system engineering projects. In this paper, we discuss how to effectively set up quality control points.
Setting quality control points and implementing tracking control are effective means of project quality control. At different stages of the project, different quality control points are set according to the actual situation of the project. Through the setting of control points, the overall project quality objective is decomposed into sub objectives of each control point, so as to realize the control of the overall project quality objective through the control of sub objectives of each control point.
(1) Setting quality control points can decompose the general objective of complex project quality into a series of simple sub item objective control.
(2) Because the objectives of quality control points are single, and the interference factors are easy to measure, it is conducive to the temporary engineer and the quality control personnel of the construction unit to formulate and implement corrective measures and control countermeasures.
(3) Through the realization of the quality objectives of the lower level quality control points, the quality objectives of the upper level quality control points can be guaranteed, so as to ensure the realization of the quality objectives of the upper level quality control points until the final realization of the overall quality objectives of the information system engineering.
(4) It is beneficial for the supervision engineer and the quality control personnel of the contractor to detect the sub item control objectives and calculate the deviation between the sub item control objectives and the actual standard value.
(5) It is conducive to the supervision engineer and the quality control personnel of the construction unit to timely analyze and master the environmental factors of the quality control point, and it is easy to analyze the impact of various interference conditions on the relevant sub item objectives and the determination of the impact procedures.
The number of quality control points will have a certain impact on the project. The larger the granularity, the harder the project is to control. The smaller the granularity, the more workload will increase.
1. Quality control points should highlight key points
In each stage of the project, the impact on the quality of the project is different. We should focus on the links that are easy to cause quality problems. Quality control should be set at the critical moment and key part of the information system engineering, which is conducive to controlling the key factors that affect the quality of the system.
2. The quality control points should be easy to correct
It should be set at the key activities and critical moments where the deviation of the system quality objective is easy to measure, which is conducive to the supervision engineer finding the quality deviation in time and the quality control personnel of the contractor formulating corrective measures in time. For example, in the construction of concealed works of generic cabling, we should adopt the method of standing by to carry out supervision. When embedding trunking or pipes on the wall, we should check when excavating trunking or pipes to check whether the contractor carries out construction in accordance with the specifications. Before embedding trunking or pipes, the supervising engineer should also check whether the quality of trunking or pipes meets the requirements. If not, the supervisor should order rework. If the supervising engineer does not inspect the construction process and quality of the trunking before the trunking excavation and burial, but after the embedded trunking and pipeline, even if the supervising engineer can have problems, he can also point out the problems, which is bound to affect the progress and cost of the project or increase the workload.
3. Maintain the flexibility and dynamics of the setting of control points
The quality control point is not unchanging in the implementation of the project. During the implementation of the project, we should make necessary adjustments to the established quality control points at any time according to the actual situation of the project construction, so as to achieve the whole process and all-round control of the overall goal of the information system project and ensure the realization of the overall goal of the project.
4. Quality control points are the focus of implementing quality control points
Key processes or links and concealed works in the implementation process; Weak links in implementation or processes, parts and implementation objects with large quality variation; Processes, parts and implementation objects that have a significant impact on the implementation of subsequent projects or the quality and safety of subsequent stages; Processes or links with insufficient assurance, difficult implementation conditions or technical difficulties in implementation; Quality control points shall be set at the application parts or links of new technologies or new equipment.