September 17, 2022 at 9:25 am #2235CNC designParticipant
How should I do for the best quality control in CNC machining?September 17, 2022 at 9:29 am #2236rach blackModerator
1. When you get an order, in addition to concentrating on the design drawings, you also need to have a solid understanding of the background of the business. This is because different industries have distinct sets of requirements. For instance, components for medical and military equipment should normally come with remarkable precision, absolute safety, excellent quality, and tight tolerances. These components may also need to be able to survive extreme environments.
2. After receiving a CAD drawing of the finished product from the customer, engineers and designers should conduct an in-depth and careful analysis of the design. They will then understand the product specifications and requirements of the customer, and they will check each detail before production begins. Machine the part utilizing the strategy that will save you the most money, regulate the factors throughout the CNC machining procedure, and make sure to meet all of the requirements.
3. After the machining process is complete, the final pieces will be worked on by a skilled measuring machine operator at Junying. There is a wide range of technologically advanced measuring equipment available currently that may be utilized for the measurement of a wide variety of inspects, including dimensions, hardness, colors, tolerance, and many more. It is possible for inspectors to do inspections on the part while it is still attached to the machine or after it has been removed from the machine. Standard measuring equipment and tools include the go/no-go gauge, micrometers, coordinate measuring machine (CMM), in-process probing, and air gauge.
4. There are occasions when you need to apply quality inspection while the machined item is running so that you may spot problems early on and fix the part before it is completed. Allowing the tool to machine the workpiece, measuring what the tool has done, and other operations are some of the things that can be done to adjust the machine so that it can hold a tighter tolerance. Other things that can be done include adjusting the tool offsets so that there is a little bit of excess stock. This is an approach that works particularly well for recently created goods.
5. It is important to maintain timely communication with customers, whether you are in the process of making a product or have just forwarded a sample. Buyers and clients will have clear requirements on the product specification and function. When you receive an inquiry from a customer, get in touch with them quickly and give a free quotation as soon as it is possible. If there is something that does not get right, then adjust the solution immediately.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.