Forum Replies Created
June 23, 2022 at 2:41 am in reply to: What are the basic functions of quality inspection? #1953
The function of quality inspection is mainly reflected in the inspection control function, prevention function and reporting function. Therefore, the quality inspector is required to be careful enough to ensure that each product entering the market is qualified. Therefore, the quality inspector should strictly comply with the relevant functional requirements, do his own work and control the safety and quality.
The first function is the check function, which is also the most basic and important function in quality inspection. However, with the progress and development of the times, the means and technology of inspection are also slowly changing, so different companies have slightly different requirements, but their ultimate goal is to ensure the absolute quality and ensure that the products are 100% qualified. The second function is the prevention function, for example, through the measurement and control of process capability to prevent or through patrol inspection to prevent unqualified products. The third function is the reporting function, which requires the quality inspector to report and feed back to the superior leaders in time after finding problems, so that effective remedial measures can be taken as soon as possible.April 25, 2022 at 7:41 am in reply to: What do you know the advantages of 3D printing nylon materials? #1714
1. Nylon material is a synthetic polymer, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, high toughness, high strength and good heat resistance. Therefore, it is suitable for prototype and functional verification parts, and can better highlight the mechanical properties of samples
2. At present, the 3D printing technology that can print nylon mainly includes SLS (laser selective powder sintering technology), MJF (multi jet melting) and FDM (melt deposition technology)
3. The nylon materials printed by SLS and MJF technology hardly need to add support, because the nylon printed parts have some sense of particles, the powder can bear a certain weight, there is no support, and there is almost no need for post-treatment
4. Nylon material absorbs water easily, so it is easier to paint and color, and has higher strength and flexibility
5. Nylon 3D printing has excellent impact resistance and flexibility. It is suitable for the production of prosthetics, insoles, sporting goods, buckles, movable hinges and so on.February 15, 2022 at 1:25 am in reply to: Do You Know What Are Advantatages Of CNC? #1350
Allows for a high level of production efficiency by requiring only a few stages.
In comparison to manual machining, the procedure is more accurate and repeatable.
High-precision capabilities allow for the creation of complicated shapes.
Multiple features that can’t be done manually are produced by using modern CAD software.
Automated systems do not expose the operator to safety hazards.January 29, 2022 at 8:23 am in reply to: What Are Common Types of Factory Audits? #1268
Here are some types for factory audit:
Financial statement audits
Employee benefit plan audits
Information system audits
Forensic auditsJanuary 14, 2022 at 8:03 am in reply to: What are the procedures for pre shipment inspection? #1212
Here are the procedures for pre shipment inspection: Order Placement, Inspector on site, Order placement, Quantity check, Randomized sampling, Visual check, Volumetric verification, Functionality verification, Safety test, and Inspection report.January 14, 2022 at 7:59 am in reply to: What are 4 measures of quality control #1211
Quality Control Measurements are an important by-product of the Quality Control process.. Control Quality was now a search for problems and flaws. Only two options are available to you when you do that.
1. Work that was done to fix the problem
2. Obviously, all of the outputs of the Control Quality process fall into these two categories.
By now, it should be evident that Quality Control Measures belong in the first group. All of your inspections in Control Quality, for example, the number of faults identified, or the number of test cases that passed or failed, are included.